- Financial Instruments, Institutions & Markets
- Corporate Reporting & Financial Analysis
- Trade Finance
- Analysis of Derivatives Securities
- Shipping Business
- Law of International Trade
- Any 1 other Finance Elective
Note: Students admitted in AY2013 onwards must obtain a minimum grade of B- for FNCE101/FNCE102 before they are eligible to declare a Finance major or Finance major with concentration.
Additional learning opportunities are offered to ITT students through a range of non-credit courses, which can include, but are not limited to:
- Agri-commodity Trading
- Coal Trading
- Risk Management
- Cocoa Trading
- Oil Trading
- Palm Oil Trading
- Petrochemicals Trading
- Iron Ore, Met Coal and Steel Trading
ITT students are required to complete at least 3 non-credit courses to graduate with ITT specialisation.
Last updated on 08 Dec 2016 .