- All applications will be routed to participating companies for shortlisting
- All employment offers have to be finalised between the employer and employee a month prior to programme commencement. Enrolment into the International Trading PCP has to be completed within two weeks after the employment contract is signed.
- To qualify for funding support, participants and companies must fulfil all enrolment criteria.
Terms & Conditions
- All successful applicants must sign the enrolment agreement with ITI@SMU prior to start of programme.
- ITI@SMU will also sign an enrolment agreement with sponsoring companies prior to start of programme. Companies have to provide a copy of the employment contract for record purposes.
Supporters & Partners
Last updated on 26 Sep 2018 .